September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 53 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Author Archives: jfb57
This coaster was given to me by a dear friend who used our second home one summer. She left lots of small gifts all around the place for us to find! I'd like to think I match some of these … Continue reading
The theme for today is an ideal opportunity to show off my Scrummy grand daughter. She loves a camera and I'm sure you'll agree – the camera loves her!
After our amazing trip ( which you will be able to read about over at Julia's Place once we've got ourselves sorted!), today's theme was ideal as a homecoming – Return. It has taken us a few days to get … Continue reading
Saw this in Marks & Spencer Singapore and just thought ‘if only’!!
Forgive the likelihood of photos connected to our trip. Today we visited the Long Bar in Raffles Hotel here in Singapore. You are expected to drink Singapore Slings and eat peanuts and throw the shells in the floor! Well it … Continue reading
We spent most of a day packing for our trip before we left. All very ‘military operational’ with hubby. We had divided the trip into two and packed each case with clothes for us both. This was to prevent one … Continue reading
Have you ever looked at the packaging and design of men’s after shave? Hubby likes to splash it all over so he gets through a fair bit. This box just fitted today’s theme.
As you all know, I had a birthday recently. I was thoroughly spoilt by everyone, even my two year old grand daughter. She was given the chance to select a bracelet for ‘Ganma’ and this is the one she choose. … Continue reading
During our visit to Laycock Abbey, we saw a pair of these sculptures. I leave it to the designer to explain her creations.
Having packed for our round the world trip we deserve this!