May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Interested in all aspects of education?@Get your tickets NOW! bit.ly/2qXnB7k https://t.co/UD3TX8vxGt 5 hours ago
- A small but super showcase for Week#31 on 100 Word Challenge! bit.ly/2rUWKIr https://t.co/smJB5raHmB 6 hours ago
- There is a logic there that you would assume would be standard practice twitter.com/pookyh/status/… 17 hours ago
- RT @reachoutASC: UPDATED: The right way to use Visual Timetables reachoutasc.com/blog/the-right… 17 hours ago
- RT @CharlieWtrust: Would your school like help with mental health policy & guidance? Written by our expert @pookyh, we hope this helps: htt… 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Feb ’15
Saw this in Marks & Spencer Singapore and just thought ‘if only’!!
Forgive the likelihood of photos connected to our trip. Today we visited the Long Bar in Raffles Hotel here in Singapore. You are expected to drink Singapore Slings and eat peanuts and throw the shells in the floor! Well it … Continue reading
We spent most of a day packing for our trip before we left. All very ‘military operational’ with hubby. We had divided the trip into two and packed each case with clothes for us both. This was to prevent one … Continue reading
Have you ever looked at the packaging and design of men’s after shave? Hubby likes to splash it all over so he gets through a fair bit. This box just fitted today’s theme.
As you all know, I had a birthday recently. I was thoroughly spoilt by everyone, even my two year old grand daughter. She was given the chance to select a bracelet for ‘Ganma’ and this is the one she choose. … Continue reading
During our visit to Laycock Abbey, we saw a pair of these sculptures. I leave it to the designer to explain her creations.
Having packed for our round the world trip we deserve this!
I was trying for a bit of an arty shot with this!! Anyway, my bubbly bath after a busy day!
Bit of a cheat with this one I’m afraid!
A tasty taster before our indian meal!