January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Whatever is that? Get your young writers' imaginations really running wild! Lat3est prompt from 100 Word Challenge … twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 40 minutes ago
- @MissBprimary @TeresaCremin @lit4pleasure @_borntosparkle @MrEFinch @BranwenBingle Do check out… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 44 minutes ago
- That is such a wonderful endorsement! So glad they are enjoying it! #100wcrocks twitter.com/mazmitchell/st… 45 minutes ago
- Is it a hand? Is it man? Explore just what the prompt is on 100 Word Challenge this week! bit.ly/2qUp6XM… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Getting started on your writing journey can be hard so why not help your emerging writers get inspired by joining 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As you all know, I had a birthday recently. I was thoroughly spoilt by everyone, even my two year old grand daughter. She was given the chance to select a bracelet for ‘Ganma’ and this is the one she choose. … Continue reading
Having packed for our round the world trip we deserve this!
A tasty taster before our indian meal!
Well in an attempt to share more of our visit to Hampton Court and to distract you from thinking my favourite food is cake (!) here is the sovereign's chair at the table in the Great Hall. From the details … Continue reading
Another nugget from Hampton Court. Well would you have these guys holding your mantle piece up? Strange!!
My husband is fanatical about his music and is building a wonderful collection of CDs to listen to. I know there will be lots of you who would question 'why CDs' but he likes them so…. A few years ago, … Continue reading
Trying to catch up with these daily photos. The themes were: I see – through the key hole Bright – a lovely bright day on our way to Leeds last week Lucky number – although it didn’t have a number, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Fintan O'Mahony:
Put all your troubles in a box, seal, bury; buy another box tomorrow, open, fill with so many things; separate troubles and trials from wonders and graces, hold wonders and graces tight in your…
Fallen a bit behind again but managed this for Relax today. As you know it’s usually the only place I can get to read!
This hit a chord when I first read it. I have Neil Diamond’s film soundtrack. Not seen the film though!