September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 54 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: bathroom
Katrina suggested for this theme we got 'down and dirty'! She suggested choosing an item on a low level and get right down to photograph it. I've chosen the mat in my bathroom. Tried to show you where it was … Continue reading
What do you think?
Bathroom plant I haven’t used any apps or gizmos for this shot. It is the plant in my bathroom, taken with the ipad!
Something Silly! Today was a Free Choice day so I'm sharing another wonderful present. My sister-in-law gave me this together with a tin of tea ( don't ask!) I have added some music to the photo as I am sure … Continue reading
Make-up I have always had a passion for make-up which means I have far too much of it!!
On the wall This is on my bathroom wall! Don't be shocked. The wall is a magnolia type colour in Matt silk paint. I've been playing with Snapseed & grunge. I am interested in why there is a vent there … Continue reading
In Front Lots of thinking again for today's theme. I do most of my thinking in the bath. Eureka!
I found today's 'Something Simple' really difficult because everything I thought of was complicated! Then – Brainwave!
I really struggled with the prompt today until I got in the bath! This is what was ‘Over my head’! It is rather like a spider but we like it!