January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Whatever is that? Get your young writers' imaginations really running wild! Lat3est prompt from 100 Word Challenge … twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 40 minutes ago
- @MissBprimary @TeresaCremin @lit4pleasure @_borntosparkle @MrEFinch @BranwenBingle Do check out… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 44 minutes ago
- That is such a wonderful endorsement! So glad they are enjoying it! #100wcrocks twitter.com/mazmitchell/st… 45 minutes ago
- Is it a hand? Is it man? Explore just what the prompt is on 100 Word Challenge this week! bit.ly/2qUp6XM… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Getting started on your writing journey can be hard so why not help your emerging writers get inspired by joining 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: bathroom
Katrina suggested for this theme we got 'down and dirty'! She suggested choosing an item on a low level and get right down to photograph it. I've chosen the mat in my bathroom. Tried to show you where it was … Continue reading
What do you think?
Bathroom plant I haven’t used any apps or gizmos for this shot. It is the plant in my bathroom, taken with the ipad!
Something Silly! Today was a Free Choice day so I'm sharing another wonderful present. My sister-in-law gave me this together with a tin of tea ( don't ask!) I have added some music to the photo as I am sure … Continue reading
Make-up I have always had a passion for make-up which means I have far too much of it!!
On the wall This is on my bathroom wall! Don't be shocked. The wall is a magnolia type colour in Matt silk paint. I've been playing with Snapseed & grunge. I am interested in why there is a vent there … Continue reading
In Front Lots of thinking again for today's theme. I do most of my thinking in the bath. Eureka!
I found today's 'Something Simple' really difficult because everything I thought of was complicated! Then – Brainwave!
I really struggled with the prompt today until I got in the bath! This is what was ‘Over my head’! It is rather like a spider but we like it!