November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @PookyH: What not to do if a child is self harming youtu.be/gfRwez8ergg New video from me - please watch & share 1 hour ago
- @MrsBoyces_Class @LeyHillSchool @GOGES5JG @507Silver @PoverestPrimary You've been showcased! Tweet out with pride!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Fabulous showcase for ~Week#10 on 100 Word Challenge. Is your class there? bit.ly/2A3qBDT https://t.co/S3cVvu4NWG 2 hours ago
- Do you teach emerging writers? Those just starting on their writing adventure? Check out 5 Sentence Challenge. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Do you teach emerging writers? Those just starting on their writing adventure? Check out 5 Sentence Challenge. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: birthday
As you may know today is my birthday. We had a very chilled day which included a visit to Laycock Abbey in Wiltshire. It is a National Trust property which has an exhibition of sculptures in the grounds based on … Continue reading
Last Flowers These are all that remain from my beautiful basket I was given for my birthday. They lasted well!
Birthday Cards #2
Birthday Cards I had some smashers so forgive the indulgence!
Number 27 More spoiling for the birthday girl! Beautiful flowers from my wonderful friend Cherise! Number 26 It's my birthday!! What a spoilt girl!! Number 25 Folks just going about their business in Traffalgar … Continue reading
Embarrassing I bought a card to accept an invitation to my grand daughter's 1st birthday party. I chose a lovely cartoon cat with sparkles from the 'BLANK' section. Look what was inside! Embarrassing!