November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- @suggestionsteve I’m not sure my handbag would take a 30ft jump cable 😂😂😂 7 minutes ago
- The latest The Julia Skinner Daily! paper.li/TheHeadsOffice… Thanks to @mrleephillips @LeeDonaghy @Knibbsey #edtech 21 minutes ago
- Best line read by @Team100WC member ' The closet was as wide as an elephant’s bottom.' How fabulous! #100wcmagic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 53 minutes ago
- Looking for recommendations for a portable charger for iphone 6 that ideally will go into a small handbag. Suggestions please! 1 hour ago
- RT @dawnhallybone: Free tickets for state secondary schools in London and Birmingham twitter.com/the_globe/stat… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Christmas
This couple are our new decorations for the Christmas tree. We bought them in Edinburgh while we were sheltering from the snow. They are made of felt and are very jolly!! I think it is clever how their maker gave … Continue reading
We have finally got round to getting out our decorations.
Something Wicked! Another free choice. At the beginning of 2011, hubby was poorly and we discovered he had high blood pressure and cholesterol. We immediately changed our menu and eating habits. He has lost 2st and no longer has the … Continue reading
Something Different Over the next3 days we have 2 that are free choice. I'm taking one of them for today. This was a present for my husband. He likes to brew his tea for 3 minutes before pouring it. I … Continue reading
Something Silly! Today was a Free Choice day so I'm sharing another wonderful present. My sister-in-law gave me this together with a tin of tea ( don't ask!) I have added some music to the photo as I am sure … Continue reading
Boxing Day Traditions I always make a start on one of the many books I will have received in my stocking. This is another present – a beautiful book mark!
Preparations Now all I need is to find the fairy with the vegetable peeler!
Christmas Lights Feeling pretty pants today so cheating with some beautiful decs from London!