May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Interested in all aspects of education?@Get your tickets NOW! bit.ly/2qXnB7k https://t.co/UD3TX8vxGt 5 hours ago
- A small but super showcase for Week#31 on 100 Word Challenge! bit.ly/2rUWKIr https://t.co/smJB5raHmB 6 hours ago
- There is a logic there that you would assume would be standard practice twitter.com/pookyh/status/… 17 hours ago
- RT @reachoutASC: UPDATED: The right way to use Visual Timetables reachoutasc.com/blog/the-right… 17 hours ago
- RT @CharlieWtrust: Would your school like help with mental health policy & guidance? Written by our expert @pookyh, we hope this helps: htt… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: clothing
More from London and Selfridges. These frocks will set you back a pretty penny!
Well, I'm very pleased with myself! As you may know, hubby and I are going on a long trip around the world. We will be away for 3 weeks and will be visiting Singapore, New Zealand, Sydney and San Francisco. … Continue reading
Nothing says ‘We’ve been on holiday’ like a line of washing. So many socks!
….as a Munchin in The Wizard of Oz, Circus Master of Ceremonies and on occasions just yo look daft as a Head Teacher!
I've gone for Knot!
I love PJs! I suppose given this post 'Favourite View' that is not a surprise. As a head teacher I was happy to wear them to school on 'silly days'. I like pyjamas that cover my legs do that either … Continue reading
I have a big smile on my face while I'm posting this! I have been size 20 and then size 18 for years. I have had to wear trousers that go round my waist so that has meant some designs … Continue reading
All Souls Day Sorry!
Beneath I love these trainers and just look at what they are like beneath my feet!
Unnatural I'm sure you will agree that this is very unnatural. It is usually the female of the species who loves shoes!