September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 54 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: clothing
More from London and Selfridges. These frocks will set you back a pretty penny! Advertisements
Well, I'm very pleased with myself! As you may know, hubby and I are going on a long trip around the world. We will be away for 3 weeks and will be visiting Singapore, New Zealand, Sydney and San Francisco. … Continue reading
Nothing says ‘We’ve been on holiday’ like a line of washing. So many socks!
….as a Munchin in The Wizard of Oz, Circus Master of Ceremonies and on occasions just yo look daft as a Head Teacher!
I've gone for Knot!
I love PJs! I suppose given this post 'Favourite View' that is not a surprise. As a head teacher I was happy to wear them to school on 'silly days'. I like pyjamas that cover my legs do that either … Continue reading
I have a big smile on my face while I'm posting this! I have been size 20 and then size 18 for years. I have had to wear trousers that go round my waist so that has meant some designs … Continue reading
All Souls Day Sorry!
Beneath I love these trainers and just look at what they are like beneath my feet!
Unnatural I'm sure you will agree that this is very unnatural. It is usually the female of the species who loves shoes!