May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Interested in all aspects of education?@Get your tickets NOW! bit.ly/2qXnB7k https://t.co/UD3TX8vxGt 5 hours ago
- A small but super showcase for Week#31 on 100 Word Challenge! bit.ly/2rUWKIr https://t.co/smJB5raHmB 6 hours ago
- There is a logic there that you would assume would be standard practice twitter.com/pookyh/status/… 17 hours ago
- RT @reachoutASC: UPDATED: The right way to use Visual Timetables reachoutasc.com/blog/the-right… 17 hours ago
- RT @CharlieWtrust: Would your school like help with mental health policy & guidance? Written by our expert @pookyh, we hope this helps: htt… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: family
The theme for today is an ideal opportunity to show off my Scrummy grand daughter. She loves a camera and I'm sure you'll agree – the camera loves her!
We are visiting the family and visited a local garden centre. Little one found the spinning tops!
Well, I wonder if you can guess who bought me this! Which gran do you think I match from the back cover?
This was my grand mother's. It is amethyst. If you look carefully, you may see written on the silk in the lid the jewllers address 'Cairo'. She owned what was the largest hotel in Cairo in the 1920s. It was … Continue reading
The two special folks in my life. They get on so well and love sharing a book when the rest of the world is manic!
Here is a cup of coffee. Nothing spectacular but – it is the coffee I needed after supper with Matthew and Carly during their stay with us during which we drank quite a lot of wine!!
This is quite an old photo but I think it is still true as an example of ‘US’. We do still like to do silly things, laugh and be together. All that matters really isn’t it?!
Today's theme of 'GO' gives me the ideal opportunity to brag about my son. #proudmum Despite me telling him not to, (when do our children take any notice of us?!) he has followed in my footsteps and became a teacher. … Continue reading
I found this theme really hard, hence the reason it is SO late! In the end I've gone for a poor photo of my father's barometer. Looking at the hands, I WANT them to be different!
I'm sure there are lots of mothers with this lovely little book!