May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Interested in all aspects of education?@Get your tickets NOW! bit.ly/2qXnB7k https://t.co/UD3TX8vxGt 5 hours ago
- A small but super showcase for Week#31 on 100 Word Challenge! bit.ly/2rUWKIr https://t.co/smJB5raHmB 6 hours ago
- There is a logic there that you would assume would be standard practice twitter.com/pookyh/status/… 17 hours ago
- RT @reachoutASC: UPDATED: The right way to use Visual Timetables reachoutasc.com/blog/the-right… 17 hours ago
- RT @CharlieWtrust: Would your school like help with mental health policy & guidance? Written by our expert @pookyh, we hope this helps: htt… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: flowers
During our visit to Laycock Abbey, we saw a pair of these sculptures. I leave it to the designer to explain her creations.
As you may know today is my birthday. We had a very chilled day which included a visit to Laycock Abbey in Wiltshire. It is a National Trust property which has an exhibition of sculptures in the grounds based on … Continue reading
Even when dying, flowers are so beautiful.
Today's picture could have been yesterday's but where's the fun in that! The photograph is of the bottom of the stems of some tulips I treated myself to. You can see rounds in the rounds that make a round (ish)! … Continue reading
BIt of a rush this one – the table decoration in the bar at the Murrayfield Hotel.
Another from our London trip. You MUST go if it is possible. It is 'Blood Red Lands and Seas of Red', an installation of ceramic poppies at the Tower of London by Paul Cummins to commemorate 100 years since the … Continue reading
Katrina has suggested that we go macro with this theme so, here you go!
Had I taken some photos as we wound our way around some very small narrow rural lanes trying to cross the Loire, I would have covered 'Lost' very easily! However, I would prefer to share a few photos from the … Continue reading
I've been lying down in my garden trying to get all creative! Here is my new white hydranger standing proud with my very established red fuchsia.
I've been playing with an app on my ipad and am delighted with the results! Have a look at this kaleidoscope version HERE This is my favourite though!