November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- @suggestionsteve I’m not sure my handbag would take a 30ft jump cable 😂😂😂 7 minutes ago
- The latest The Julia Skinner Daily! paper.li/TheHeadsOffice… Thanks to @mrleephillips @LeeDonaghy @Knibbsey #edtech 21 minutes ago
- Best line read by @Team100WC member ' The closet was as wide as an elephant’s bottom.' How fabulous! #100wcmagic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 54 minutes ago
- Looking for recommendations for a portable charger for iphone 6 that ideally will go into a small handbag. Suggestions please! 1 hour ago
- RT @dawnhallybone: Free tickets for state secondary schools in London and Birmingham twitter.com/the_globe/stat… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: flowers
During our visit to Laycock Abbey, we saw a pair of these sculptures. I leave it to the designer to explain her creations. Advertisements
As you may know today is my birthday. We had a very chilled day which included a visit to Laycock Abbey in Wiltshire. It is a National Trust property which has an exhibition of sculptures in the grounds based on … Continue reading
Even when dying, flowers are so beautiful.
Today's picture could have been yesterday's but where's the fun in that! The photograph is of the bottom of the stems of some tulips I treated myself to. You can see rounds in the rounds that make a round (ish)! … Continue reading
BIt of a rush this one – the table decoration in the bar at the Murrayfield Hotel.
Another from our London trip. You MUST go if it is possible. It is 'Blood Red Lands and Seas of Red', an installation of ceramic poppies at the Tower of London by Paul Cummins to commemorate 100 years since the … Continue reading
Katrina has suggested that we go macro with this theme so, here you go!
Had I taken some photos as we wound our way around some very small narrow rural lanes trying to cross the Loire, I would have covered 'Lost' very easily! However, I would prefer to share a few photos from the … Continue reading
I've been lying down in my garden trying to get all creative! Here is my new white hydranger standing proud with my very established red fuchsia.
I've been playing with an app on my ipad and am delighted with the results! Have a look at this kaleidoscope version HERE This is my favourite though!