May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Interested in all aspects of education?@Get your tickets NOW! bit.ly/2qXnB7k https://t.co/UD3TX8vxGt 5 hours ago
- A small but super showcase for Week#31 on 100 Word Challenge! bit.ly/2rUWKIr https://t.co/smJB5raHmB 6 hours ago
- There is a logic there that you would assume would be standard practice twitter.com/pookyh/status/… 17 hours ago
- RT @reachoutASC: UPDATED: The right way to use Visual Timetables reachoutasc.com/blog/the-right… 17 hours ago
- RT @CharlieWtrust: Would your school like help with mental health policy & guidance? Written by our expert @pookyh, we hope this helps: htt… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: fruit
Passing a greengrocer's I saw these lemons. Of course they are lovely with gin and tonic but at this time if the year with colds and sore throats, they also go well with honey!
Now, I like fruit. We eat a lot of it at home so when we are out for the day, it can be difficult to fit it in. So, it was really good to have one if our 'One a … Continue reading
Apologies for the lack of activity here. I have really struggled with not having a list of themes. Well, I've found a list! As it is St David's Day the theme is perfect for all those daffodils. I've posted quite … Continue reading
Fruits of summer This is a special one for my dear friend Jane Hewitt who sent me these fabulous Little People. She has fallen down some steps and hurt herself so I hope she will be pleased with the fruits … Continue reading
A segment of fruit is asked for today. I’ve been playing with a satsuma. An orange would have given me more fruit to work with but here is my offering. Just in case you’re being picky, there is also a … Continue reading
I don’t go to work so presenting a photo of my ‘Snack at Work’ was tricky. However, I do like this combination at elevenses. I like the mix of the salt from the biscuits and the sweetness of the apple.
Catch Up #1 Theme for the day – orange Played with a new toy!
A very simple task today – fruit or veg! Love it!