May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Interested in all aspects of education?@Get your tickets NOW! bit.ly/2qXnB7k https://t.co/UD3TX8vxGt 5 hours ago
- A small but super showcase for Week#31 on 100 Word Challenge! bit.ly/2rUWKIr https://t.co/smJB5raHmB 6 hours ago
- There is a logic there that you would assume would be standard practice twitter.com/pookyh/status/… 17 hours ago
- RT @reachoutASC: UPDATED: The right way to use Visual Timetables reachoutasc.com/blog/the-right… 17 hours ago
- RT @CharlieWtrust: Would your school like help with mental health policy & guidance? Written by our expert @pookyh, we hope this helps: htt… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: garden
When I went to bed, all these leaves were on the trees and the garden was still chirpy! After a windy, rainy night this is what I found this morning 😦 Posted with Blogsy
Well, it's Sunday so it's topping up the bird feeders. Do you feed garden birds? Are they fussy eaters? Ours prefer certain containers and particular seeds but I'm sure if there was nothing else, they'd eat it!
You have seen a picture like this many times if you have visited here or over at Julia's Place. It is one of the seating areas in my garden during the summer. I'm sure you'll agree, it is just enough … Continue reading
My garden at 7.30am this morning!
You may remember THIS photo when we decided to change the arrangement at the bottom of our garden. Well, we decided to go for seeds and a wild garden effect. We even had some seeds from Friends of the Earth … Continue reading
Well, actually, I'm not as I'm taking the photo but you can see where I'll be when I've taken it!
Me, tea, a book and my garden – oh and the birds! Posted with Blogsy
This is the bottom of my garden. Up until a little while ago, it had two raised beds which had been intended for vegetables. For some reason, we never did grow them but filled them with flowers instead. They made … Continue reading
This net is very fine so very light. I left it in the garden. The wind blew. Muddled net!!
Sometimes When the weather is mild, you sometimes see these creatures!