September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 54 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: garden
When I went to bed, all these leaves were on the trees and the garden was still chirpy! After a windy, rainy night this is what I found this morning 😦 Posted with Blogsy Advertisements
Well, it's Sunday so it's topping up the bird feeders. Do you feed garden birds? Are they fussy eaters? Ours prefer certain containers and particular seeds but I'm sure if there was nothing else, they'd eat it!
You have seen a picture like this many times if you have visited here or over at Julia's Place. It is one of the seating areas in my garden during the summer. I'm sure you'll agree, it is just enough … Continue reading
My garden at 7.30am this morning!
You may remember THIS photo when we decided to change the arrangement at the bottom of our garden. Well, we decided to go for seeds and a wild garden effect. We even had some seeds from Friends of the Earth … Continue reading
Well, actually, I'm not as I'm taking the photo but you can see where I'll be when I've taken it!
Me, tea, a book and my garden – oh and the birds! Posted with Blogsy
This is the bottom of my garden. Up until a little while ago, it had two raised beds which had been intended for vegetables. For some reason, we never did grow them but filled them with flowers instead. They made … Continue reading
This net is very fine so very light. I left it in the garden. The wind blew. Muddled net!!
Sometimes When the weather is mild, you sometimes see these creatures!