January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Whatever is that? Get your young writers' imaginations really running wild! Lat3est prompt from 100 Word Challenge … twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 40 minutes ago
- @MissBprimary @TeresaCremin @lit4pleasure @_borntosparkle @MrEFinch @BranwenBingle Do check out… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 44 minutes ago
- That is such a wonderful endorsement! So glad they are enjoying it! #100wcrocks twitter.com/mazmitchell/st… 45 minutes ago
- Is it a hand? Is it man? Explore just what the prompt is on 100 Word Challenge this week! bit.ly/2qUp6XM… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Getting started on your writing journey can be hard so why not help your emerging writers get inspired by joining 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: garden
When I went to bed, all these leaves were on the trees and the garden was still chirpy! After a windy, rainy night this is what I found this morning 😦 Posted with Blogsy Advertisements
Well, it's Sunday so it's topping up the bird feeders. Do you feed garden birds? Are they fussy eaters? Ours prefer certain containers and particular seeds but I'm sure if there was nothing else, they'd eat it!
You have seen a picture like this many times if you have visited here or over at Julia's Place. It is one of the seating areas in my garden during the summer. I'm sure you'll agree, it is just enough … Continue reading
My garden at 7.30am this morning!
You may remember THIS photo when we decided to change the arrangement at the bottom of our garden. Well, we decided to go for seeds and a wild garden effect. We even had some seeds from Friends of the Earth … Continue reading
Well, actually, I'm not as I'm taking the photo but you can see where I'll be when I've taken it!
Me, tea, a book and my garden – oh and the birds! Posted with Blogsy
This is the bottom of my garden. Up until a little while ago, it had two raised beds which had been intended for vegetables. For some reason, we never did grow them but filled them with flowers instead. They made … Continue reading
This net is very fine so very light. I left it in the garden. The wind blew. Muddled net!!
Sometimes When the weather is mild, you sometimes see these creatures!