November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @PookyH: What not to do if a child is self harming youtu.be/gfRwez8ergg New video from me - please watch & share 1 hour ago
- @MrsBoyces_Class @LeyHillSchool @GOGES5JG @507Silver @PoverestPrimary You've been showcased! Tweet out with pride!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Fabulous showcase for ~Week#10 on 100 Word Challenge. Is your class there? bit.ly/2A3qBDT https://t.co/S3cVvu4NWG 2 hours ago
- Do you teach emerging writers? Those just starting on their writing adventure? Check out 5 Sentence Challenge. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Do you teach emerging writers? Those just starting on their writing adventure? Check out 5 Sentence Challenge. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: gardens
During our visit to Laycock Abbey, we saw a pair of these sculptures. I leave it to the designer to explain her creations. Advertisements
During our visit to Hampton Court we ventured outside to the famous gardens. They certainly shouted 'It's winter!' with the lack of colour but also with the way the statues had been wrapped up. I wonder whose job that was? … Continue reading
Sharing another sculpture from Broomhill. We made sure to take care when walking under it. The title? ‘Boulder’! I have no idea of the story behind it and how on earth they got it there but it makes a … Continue reading
We have been visiting Hever Castle, in Kent today. This chess set must be MACRO!
I've been lying down in my garden trying to get all creative! Here is my new white hydranger standing proud with my very established red fuchsia.
Grass I went out in my slippers and PJs this morning for this one! Can you see the dew?
Broken I had a little look in the garden for today's picture. Nature can provide us with such beauty but she can also destroy. This pot has been broken by frost, rain, snow and possibly a little help from a … Continue reading
Another cheat (we’re away & I’m trying to have some down time from IT!) for the theme ‘Green’. This shot was taken at Jardins D’Eyrignac in the Dordogne, a wodeful place for all those who love gardens and walking.