September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 54 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: gardens
During our visit to Laycock Abbey, we saw a pair of these sculptures. I leave it to the designer to explain her creations. Advertisements
During our visit to Hampton Court we ventured outside to the famous gardens. They certainly shouted 'It's winter!' with the lack of colour but also with the way the statues had been wrapped up. I wonder whose job that was? … Continue reading
Sharing another sculpture from Broomhill. We made sure to take care when walking under it. The title? ‘Boulder’! I have no idea of the story behind it and how on earth they got it there but it makes a … Continue reading
We have been visiting Hever Castle, in Kent today. This chess set must be MACRO!
I've been lying down in my garden trying to get all creative! Here is my new white hydranger standing proud with my very established red fuchsia.
Grass I went out in my slippers and PJs this morning for this one! Can you see the dew?
Broken I had a little look in the garden for today's picture. Nature can provide us with such beauty but she can also destroy. This pot has been broken by frost, rain, snow and possibly a little help from a … Continue reading
Another cheat (we’re away & I’m trying to have some down time from IT!) for the theme ‘Green’. This shot was taken at Jardins D’Eyrignac in the Dordogne, a wodeful place for all those who love gardens and walking.