September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 52 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: household items
Looking down! Advertisements
Not sure if it is half-way in the stream but it certainly is a delicate balance.
This is the top of the lamp stand in the corner of my lounge.
OK – you'll need to concentrate and think a bit out of left field! We are having a new kitchen fitted tomorrow! Very exciting but the contents of the old one can be seen here, in the front of the … Continue reading
I found this a strange prompt as I'm not sure what it means! Someone suggested 'random'. I decided to share this shot with you, taken this morning. It was in the moment of this morning but actually holds a long … Continue reading
With the help of some apps of course!
Something Different Over the next3 days we have 2 that are free choice. I'm taking one of them for today. This was a present for my husband. He likes to brew his tea for 3 minutes before pouring it. I … Continue reading
A Gift All delegates at the Digitally Confident conference were given one of these. I really like having a memento of a super experience.