September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 53 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: project365
Bits & Bobs & Outfit All these bits & bobs will be become the outfit that is our new TV. We bought it for our 25th wedding anniversary at the end of October. Advertisements
Bits & Bobs & Outfit All these bits & bobs will be become the outfit that is our new TV. We bought it for our 25th wedding anniversary at the end of October.
Achievement Now this may look like a blurred set of figures but it is actually Team100 finally organised for the start of a new year. Definitely an achievement! ((Blurring to protect names!)
Print I struggled with this one hence it’s lateness. In the end I took a photo of something special in our bedroom. No! Don’t worry – nothing like THAT! It is the print of a Paul Klee painting. We bought … Continue reading
Lines Saw these in front of me going up the escalator!
Eyes Well, the 'Is' have it! #cringe
First Day Back! How silly is this – satchel, lunch box, ipad, notebook and an apple for the teacher!
Final Fling! This refers to the last 'official' day of the school summer holidays in England. These flowers are nearly ready to go but they are having a Final Fling of blooming!
Sea I'm not a great sea farrer. I feel quesy when the boat is moored and 'bobbing up and down'! However, I did get in one when we went to St Michael's Mount. Although it probably isn't regarded as 'sea' … Continue reading