November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @PookyH: What not to do if a child is self harming youtu.be/gfRwez8ergg New video from me - please watch & share 1 hour ago
- @MrsBoyces_Class @LeyHillSchool @GOGES5JG @507Silver @PoverestPrimary You've been showcased! Tweet out with pride!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Fabulous showcase for ~Week#10 on 100 Word Challenge. Is your class there? bit.ly/2A3qBDT https://t.co/S3cVvu4NWG 2 hours ago
- Do you teach emerging writers? Those just starting on their writing adventure? Check out 5 Sentence Challenge. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Do you teach emerging writers? Those just starting on their writing adventure? Check out 5 Sentence Challenge. They… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: project365
Bits & Bobs & Outfit All these bits & bobs will be become the outfit that is our new TV. We bought it for our 25th wedding anniversary at the end of October. Advertisements
Bits & Bobs & Outfit All these bits & bobs will be become the outfit that is our new TV. We bought it for our 25th wedding anniversary at the end of October.
Achievement Now this may look like a blurred set of figures but it is actually Team100 finally organised for the start of a new year. Definitely an achievement! ((Blurring to protect names!)
Print I struggled with this one hence it’s lateness. In the end I took a photo of something special in our bedroom. No! Don’t worry – nothing like THAT! It is the print of a Paul Klee painting. We bought … Continue reading
Lines Saw these in front of me going up the escalator!
Eyes Well, the 'Is' have it! #cringe
First Day Back! How silly is this – satchel, lunch box, ipad, notebook and an apple for the teacher!
Final Fling! This refers to the last 'official' day of the school summer holidays in England. These flowers are nearly ready to go but they are having a Final Fling of blooming!
Sea I'm not a great sea farrer. I feel quesy when the boat is moored and 'bobbing up and down'! However, I did get in one when we went to St Michael's Mount. Although it probably isn't regarded as 'sea' … Continue reading