January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Whatever is that? Get your young writers' imaginations really running wild! Lat3est prompt from 100 Word Challenge … twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 39 minutes ago
- @MissBprimary @TeresaCremin @lit4pleasure @_borntosparkle @MrEFinch @BranwenBingle Do check out… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 43 minutes ago
- That is such a wonderful endorsement! So glad they are enjoying it! #100wcrocks twitter.com/mazmitchell/st… 44 minutes ago
- Is it a hand? Is it man? Explore just what the prompt is on 100 Word Challenge this week! bit.ly/2qUp6XM… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Getting started on your writing journey can be hard so why not help your emerging writers get inspired by joining 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: drink
I wanted to be a bit arty with this one. Not sure if it worked but this was the MOMENT the tea was poured. Advertisements
This is really a simple one. At 7am, you can find me drinking a cup of tea.
Not so much ‘in’ as ‘out’! This is one of my favourite SPECIAL cups. It is from my son, a few years ago and is the cup I use for my Red Bush tea. I don’t drink it all the … Continue reading
I just love this crockery. The biscotti is yummy too!
Journey Those of you who follow me on Twitter (@theheadsoffice) will know that I accompany hubby to football matches, mostly involving his team Gillingham which is in Kent. Living on the other side of the country means that even a … Continue reading
Something Different Over the next3 days we have 2 that are free choice. I'm taking one of them for today. This was a present for my husband. He likes to brew his tea for 3 minutes before pouring it. I … Continue reading
A Hot Drink Much needed with this task!
Indulgence Those lads!!