September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 54 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: drink
I wanted to be a bit arty with this one. Not sure if it worked but this was the MOMENT the tea was poured. Advertisements
This is really a simple one. At 7am, you can find me drinking a cup of tea.
Not so much ‘in’ as ‘out’! This is one of my favourite SPECIAL cups. It is from my son, a few years ago and is the cup I use for my Red Bush tea. I don’t drink it all the … Continue reading
I just love this crockery. The biscotti is yummy too!
Journey Those of you who follow me on Twitter (@theheadsoffice) will know that I accompany hubby to football matches, mostly involving his team Gillingham which is in Kent. Living on the other side of the country means that even a … Continue reading
Something Different Over the next3 days we have 2 that are free choice. I'm taking one of them for today. This was a present for my husband. He likes to brew his tea for 3 minutes before pouring it. I … Continue reading
A Hot Drink Much needed with this task!
Indulgence Those lads!!