January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Whatever is that? Get your young writers' imaginations really running wild! Lat3est prompt from 100 Word Challenge … twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 40 minutes ago
- @MissBprimary @TeresaCremin @lit4pleasure @_borntosparkle @MrEFinch @BranwenBingle Do check out… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 44 minutes ago
- That is such a wonderful endorsement! So glad they are enjoying it! #100wcrocks twitter.com/mazmitchell/st… 45 minutes ago
- Is it a hand? Is it man? Explore just what the prompt is on 100 Word Challenge this week! bit.ly/2qUp6XM… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Getting started on your writing journey can be hard so why not help your emerging writers get inspired by joining 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: France
We love visiting France and try to go every couple of years so this little book has come in very handy! French Advertisements
This was an evening shot of the Palais des Papes in Avignon.
I was a bit worried about this theme as I don't have a little button to take photos of as they concentrate on their play. Then I thought of my present to myself. It is a concentration of mustard from … Continue reading
Our last day in France 😦 We stopped at a favourite place of ours – Honfleur. They have a ferris wheel which certainly rose as it went round but in order to get to the town with it's delightful harbour, … Continue reading
Had I taken some photos as we wound our way around some very small narrow rural lanes trying to cross the Loire, I would have covered 'Lost' very easily! However, I would prefer to share a few photos from the … Continue reading
A very chic shop!!
Spotted with her feet in the pool in an Avignon park!
A visit to the amphitheatre at Arles was pretty amazing. Sadly though, it is now used for bull fighting so inside you will see lots of girders that I'm sure the Romans did not erect! Staggering to realise how old … Continue reading
We are visiting Avignon down in the south of France. Although we did some research we did not realise until we got here that there was the annual festival taking place. Lots of street artists tempting folks to stop and … Continue reading