September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 53 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: France
We love visiting France and try to go every couple of years so this little book has come in very handy! French Advertisements
This was an evening shot of the Palais des Papes in Avignon.
I was a bit worried about this theme as I don't have a little button to take photos of as they concentrate on their play. Then I thought of my present to myself. It is a concentration of mustard from … Continue reading
Our last day in France 😦 We stopped at a favourite place of ours – Honfleur. They have a ferris wheel which certainly rose as it went round but in order to get to the town with it's delightful harbour, … Continue reading
Had I taken some photos as we wound our way around some very small narrow rural lanes trying to cross the Loire, I would have covered 'Lost' very easily! However, I would prefer to share a few photos from the … Continue reading
A very chic shop!!
Spotted with her feet in the pool in an Avignon park!
A visit to the amphitheatre at Arles was pretty amazing. Sadly though, it is now used for bull fighting so inside you will see lots of girders that I'm sure the Romans did not erect! Staggering to realise how old … Continue reading
We are visiting Avignon down in the south of France. Although we did some research we did not realise until we got here that there was the annual festival taking place. Lots of street artists tempting folks to stop and … Continue reading