November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- @suggestionsteve I’m not sure my handbag would take a 30ft jump cable 😂😂😂 7 minutes ago
- The latest The Julia Skinner Daily! paper.li/TheHeadsOffice… Thanks to @mrleephillips @LeeDonaghy @Knibbsey #edtech 21 minutes ago
- Best line read by @Team100WC member ' The closet was as wide as an elephant’s bottom.' How fabulous! #100wcmagic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 54 minutes ago
- Looking for recommendations for a portable charger for iphone 6 that ideally will go into a small handbag. Suggestions please! 1 hour ago
- RT @dawnhallybone: Free tickets for state secondary schools in London and Birmingham twitter.com/the_globe/stat… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: home
I'm a slipper person. I don't feel at home until my shoes are off and my slippers are on. When I visit my son or stay away for a couple of days – thru are always in my bag. So, … Continue reading
Today's prompt of 'Hello' made me think of unusual characters popping in. We haven't named this chap but he sits on top of our glass cabinet looking out for interesting occurrences. Do say 'Hello'!
Katrina suggested for this theme we got 'down and dirty'! She suggested choosing an item on a low level and get right down to photograph it. I've chosen the mat in my bathroom. Tried to show you where it was … Continue reading
Here is a cup of coffee. Nothing spectacular but – it is the coffee I needed after supper with Matthew and Carly during their stay with us during which we drank quite a lot of wine!!
Nothing says ‘We’ve been on holiday’ like a line of washing. So many socks!
This is the top of the lamp stand in the corner of my lounge.
Over the last few days, I have marvelled at the various skills the work team have shown fitting our new kitchen and creating our drive. I have chosen to show you Adam and his colleague who's name we have yet … Continue reading