January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Whatever is that? Get your young writers' imaginations really running wild! Lat3est prompt from 100 Word Challenge … twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 41 minutes ago
- @MissBprimary @TeresaCremin @lit4pleasure @_borntosparkle @MrEFinch @BranwenBingle Do check out… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 45 minutes ago
- That is such a wonderful endorsement! So glad they are enjoying it! #100wcrocks twitter.com/mazmitchell/st… 46 minutes ago
- Is it a hand? Is it man? Explore just what the prompt is on 100 Word Challenge this week! bit.ly/2qUp6XM… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Getting started on your writing journey can be hard so why not help your emerging writers get inspired by joining 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: home
I'm a slipper person. I don't feel at home until my shoes are off and my slippers are on. When I visit my son or stay away for a couple of days – thru are always in my bag. So, … Continue reading
Today's prompt of 'Hello' made me think of unusual characters popping in. We haven't named this chap but he sits on top of our glass cabinet looking out for interesting occurrences. Do say 'Hello'!
Katrina suggested for this theme we got 'down and dirty'! She suggested choosing an item on a low level and get right down to photograph it. I've chosen the mat in my bathroom. Tried to show you where it was … Continue reading
Here is a cup of coffee. Nothing spectacular but – it is the coffee I needed after supper with Matthew and Carly during their stay with us during which we drank quite a lot of wine!!
Nothing says ‘We’ve been on holiday’ like a line of washing. So many socks!
This is the top of the lamp stand in the corner of my lounge.
Over the last few days, I have marvelled at the various skills the work team have shown fitting our new kitchen and creating our drive. I have chosen to show you Adam and his colleague who's name we have yet … Continue reading