September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 52 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: home
I'm a slipper person. I don't feel at home until my shoes are off and my slippers are on. When I visit my son or stay away for a couple of days – thru are always in my bag. So, … Continue reading
Today's prompt of 'Hello' made me think of unusual characters popping in. We haven't named this chap but he sits on top of our glass cabinet looking out for interesting occurrences. Do say 'Hello'!
Katrina suggested for this theme we got 'down and dirty'! She suggested choosing an item on a low level and get right down to photograph it. I've chosen the mat in my bathroom. Tried to show you where it was … Continue reading
Here is a cup of coffee. Nothing spectacular but – it is the coffee I needed after supper with Matthew and Carly during their stay with us during which we drank quite a lot of wine!!
Nothing says ‘We’ve been on holiday’ like a line of washing. So many socks!
This is the top of the lamp stand in the corner of my lounge.
Over the last few days, I have marvelled at the various skills the work team have shown fitting our new kitchen and creating our drive. I have chosen to show you Adam and his colleague who's name we have yet … Continue reading