November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- @suggestionsteve I’m not sure my handbag would take a 30ft jump cable 😂😂😂 7 minutes ago
- The latest The Julia Skinner Daily! paper.li/TheHeadsOffice… Thanks to @mrleephillips @LeeDonaghy @Knibbsey #edtech 21 minutes ago
- Best line read by @Team100WC member ' The closet was as wide as an elephant’s bottom.' How fabulous! #100wcmagic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 54 minutes ago
- Looking for recommendations for a portable charger for iphone 6 that ideally will go into a small handbag. Suggestions please! 1 hour ago
- RT @dawnhallybone: Free tickets for state secondary schools in London and Birmingham twitter.com/the_globe/stat… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: holidays
After our amazing trip ( which you will be able to read about over at Julia's Place once we've got ourselves sorted!), today's theme was ideal as a homecoming – Return. It has taken us a few days to get … Continue reading
Forgive the likelihood of photos connected to our trip. Today we visited the Long Bar in Raffles Hotel here in Singapore. You are expected to drink Singapore Slings and eat peanuts and throw the shells in the floor! Well it … Continue reading
We spent most of a day packing for our trip before we left. All very ‘military operational’ with hubby. We had divided the trip into two and packed each case with clothes for us both. This was to prevent one … Continue reading
This is where we will be going in 2 weeks!
We are in London for a few days and had planned to visit Westminster Abbey. Unfortunately, when we got there, we missed the opening by 5 minutes (or should I say closing!). Anyway, we decided to go to one of … Continue reading
Well, I'm very pleased with myself! As you may know, hubby and I are going on a long trip around the world. We will be away for 3 weeks and will be visiting Singapore, New Zealand, Sydney and San Francisco. … Continue reading
This was an evening shot of the Palais des Papes in Avignon.
I was a bit worried about this theme as I don't have a little button to take photos of as they concentrate on their play. Then I thought of my present to myself. It is a concentration of mustard from … Continue reading
When we were away, this was a certain person's routine each morning!