September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Get those emerging writers started on their writing journey by joining 5 Sentence Challenge! bit.ly/2wQi05V https://t.co/IvnXxfbVg8 53 minutes ago
- Fabulous prompt via @Janeh271 for 100 Word Challenge. What a story. Great for adjectives! #SPaG #100wc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Do visit & support these young authors! #100wc twitter.com/irockey/status… 2 hours ago
- @hayes_melisa Hi! Have you had a look at 100 Word Challenge? Free &helps writing. Linked to blogs. Would be great to share. Get in touch! 3 hours ago
- RT @ilonacatherine: Mini doc series looking for people with #eatingdisorders who don't fit the stereotype (which we know isn't reflective a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: holidays
After our amazing trip ( which you will be able to read about over at Julia's Place once we've got ourselves sorted!), today's theme was ideal as a homecoming – Return. It has taken us a few days to get … Continue reading
Forgive the likelihood of photos connected to our trip. Today we visited the Long Bar in Raffles Hotel here in Singapore. You are expected to drink Singapore Slings and eat peanuts and throw the shells in the floor! Well it … Continue reading
We spent most of a day packing for our trip before we left. All very ‘military operational’ with hubby. We had divided the trip into two and packed each case with clothes for us both. This was to prevent one … Continue reading
This is where we will be going in 2 weeks!
We are in London for a few days and had planned to visit Westminster Abbey. Unfortunately, when we got there, we missed the opening by 5 minutes (or should I say closing!). Anyway, we decided to go to one of … Continue reading
Well, I'm very pleased with myself! As you may know, hubby and I are going on a long trip around the world. We will be away for 3 weeks and will be visiting Singapore, New Zealand, Sydney and San Francisco. … Continue reading
This was an evening shot of the Palais des Papes in Avignon.
I was a bit worried about this theme as I don't have a little button to take photos of as they concentrate on their play. Then I thought of my present to myself. It is a concentration of mustard from … Continue reading
When we were away, this was a certain person's routine each morning!